Monday, January 4, 2010

Meal Plan 1/3

Sunday

Paula Deen's Pot Roast- soy sauce instead of worcheshire sauce, Lipton onion soup instead of bullions, no garlic, bay leaves, or red wine. If using Lipton onion, recommend 1/2 package. I used a full package and had to add water(a bit salty!)
Cornbread Muffins
Macaroni 'n Cheese, used Sargento shredded cheese
Rice

I use a family recipes, but decided to change things up and try other recipes! Dinner was a hit, especially the pot roast! Instead of buying alot of items, I implement things I had on hand.


Monday

Left over Pot Roast
Rice
Left over muffins
Paula Deens Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges

Desert: Strawberry Pizza, this is the best dessert. I first made it on Dec 26. Tonight is my third time making this. My SO LOVES it!!!!!!!!


Tuesday

Sloppy Joe
Lays BBQ Chips


Wednesday

Cubed Steak
Broccoli and Rice
French Bread


Thursday

Shrimp Creole


Friday

El Paso Tacos


Saturday

Zatarains Cheesy Jambalaya

No comments:

Post a Comment